We are a rapidly growing professional practice, always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our client service team. We value good employees as highly as we value good clients. That’s saying a lot!
We are committed to providing our employees with a friendly and supportive environment where you will be:
- valued and appreciated as an individual,
- encouraged to grow and learn as a professional,
- provided with superior resources to perform your work, and
- fairly compensated in direct proportion to your contribution.
We are currently looking for individuals at all levels of experience who:
- are pursuing or possess a professional accounting designation,
- are detail-oriented,
- are dedicated to lifelong learning, and
- possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
We provide strong encouragement and financial support to our staff members to pursue a professional accounting degree.
If you feel your skills and your career objectives match our requirements, or you would simply like to explore the possibility, please email your resume directly to John Mott.
We routinely hire co-op students from university and college accounting programs, particularly for the January to April work term. We also give special consideration to our high-achieving co-op students for full-time permanent positions.
Co-op positions for the January to April term are normally filled by October 31st of the preceding year. Strong preference is given to applicants who have completed at least one taxation course.
All applicants who are invited for a personal interview will be asked to take a 30-minute test for which no preparation is required.
Interested candidates should email a resume and transcript directly to John Mott.